Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy days and Thursdays







Yes, that darn four letter word. It got up into the mid 50's today and tonight we are having thunderstorms with thunder and lightning. It makes for a lovely sleeping night. I almost forgot to lock the chickens up amidst the storm and my indoor busy work. That would be a very bad thing.






I'm enjoying my new (old) desk, all full of office type things, computer stuff. It's so big compared to the old one it feels luxurious. I've been inventing posters to put up in the places I sell jewelry and crocheted items to encouraage Valentine sales since it's only about 3 weeks away. Also we paid a visit to our friend the local jeweler. He had a bunch of tools for me and boy am I excited! Finally, a ring mandrel to form different sized rings...I made my first one already and it's not bad for a first try.


Working hard on getting some Valentine pieces of jewelry done and out there. Boy is this fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment